Information about the metaphysical properties of Amethyst is included with purchase, as well information about the metaphysical energy of stones and how to use them.
Amethyst is a purple variety of quartz and owes its violet color to natural irradiation, iron impurities and trace elements. Quartz is the second most abundant mineral in the earth's continental crust, after Feldspar.
Amethyst Metaphysical Properties
Amethyst is extremely protective and a powerful crystal that is believed to keep you safe while travelling.
Other metaphysical healing properties of Amethyst include:
- guards against psychic attack, transmuting the energy into love
- blocks geopathic stress and negative environment energies
- enhances higher states of consciousness, meditation, and spiritual awareness
- strong cleansing powers
- has sobering effect on overindulgence and physical passions, supporting sobriety
- overcomes addictions and blockages of all kinds
- extremely beneficial for the mind - calming or stimulating as required
- helps you to feel focused and less scattered
- beneficial when dealing with legal problems and money issues, which can lead to prosperity and abundance
- enhances assimilation of new ideas and helps you to put them into practice
- facilitates decision-making - provides common sense and spiritual insights
- a very calming stone
- helpful for insomnia that is caused by an overactive mind and brings restful sleep
- protects against recurring nightmares
- enhances memory
- improves your motivation and helps you to set realistic goals
- balances highs and lows, promotes emotional centering
- dispels anger, rage, fear, and anxiety
- alleviates sadness and grief and coming to terms with loss
- Amethyst is a very spiritual stone that promotes love of the Divine
- encourages selflessness and spiritual wisdom
- opens intuition and enhances psychic gifts
- excellent for meditation and scrying and can be placed on the Third Eye Chakra to stimulate it
- also stimulates the Throat Chakra and Crown Chakra
- relieves physical, emotional, and psychological pain or stress
- eases headaches and releases tension
- NOTE: Amethyst fades in sunlight!
Information about the Metaphysical Properties of Stones