Information about Apache Tears Obsidian healing uses is included with purchase, as well as a pamphlet about the metaphysical healing energy of stones & how to use them.
An unusual form of Obsidian which is naturally formed volcanic black glass. Although it looks like Black Obsidian, it is much more opaque and translucent when you hold it to the light. Apache Tears Obsidian combines the healing uses of both Apache Tears and Obsidian.
Apache Tears Obsidian Use for Healing
Apache Tears is a form of Obsidian that still brings up negativity but does it much more slowly and gently. Apache Tears were believed to shed tears in times of sorrow - hence their name. Other healing properties of Apache Tears include:
- excellent for absorbing negative energy and protecting your aura
- very grounding
- comforts you in times of grief, giving you true understanding of the situation of distress in order to provide insight and acceptance
- stimulates analytical capabilities and precision
- promotes a forgiving attitude and a release of long-held grievances and resentments
- stimulates spontaneity and facilitates the removal of self-limiting barriers
Apache Tears also have the Healing Uses that are inherent to any form of Obsidian but, as mentioned above, are much gentler and slower.
Obsidian Use for Healing
Obsidian works extremely fast and with great power. Read more information about the Healing Uses of Obsidian.
Information about the Healing Uses of Stones