Information about Apache Tears healing properties is included with purchase, as well as a pamphlet about the metaphysical healing properties of stones & how to use & them.
Apache tears are rounded nodules of Obsidian which is naturally formed volcanic black glass. If no water hydrates an obsidian lava flow or dome, the fresh obsidian core ends up being an Apache Tear. They appear opaque but are translucent when you hold them to the light. Usually black, Apache Tears can also be brown or red and are often embedded in a greyish-white matrix.
The Healing Properties of Apache Tears
Apache Tears are a form of Black Obsidian that still brings up negativity but does it much more slowly and is much gentler in its effect. Apache Tears were believed to shed tears in times of sorrow - hence their name. Other healing properties of Apache Tears include:
- excellent for absorbing negative energy & protecting your aura
- very grounding
- comforts you in times of grief, giving you a true understanding of the situation that's causing you distress
- stimulates analytical capabilities & helps you be precise
- helps you to be forgiving & let go of long-held grievances & resentments
- helps you to be spontaneous
- helps to remove self-limiting barriers so that you can be your true self
Apache Tears also have the Healing Properties that are inherent to any form of Obsidian but, as mentioned above, are much gentler and slower.
The Healing Properties of Obsidian
Obsidian works extremely fast and with great power. Continue reading about Obsidian Healing Properties.
Information about the Metaphysical Healing Properties of Stones