Information about the healing meanings of Atlantisite is included with purchase, as well as a pamphlet about the metaphysical meaning of stones & how to use their energy for healing.
Atlantisite is named after Atlantis, an ancient Greek word meaning “island of Atlas”. Atlantis is mentioned in Plato’s works Critias and Timaeus, both written about 360 B.C. While many believe the story is a myth created by Plato to illustrate his theories about politics, others insist it is based on a historical disaster. According to Plato's account, Atlantis was a major sea power located in the Atlantic.
A green Serpentine stone with pink to purple veins of Stitchtite, Atlantisite is the registered trade name coined by Gerald Pauley when it was first discovered in 1910 - not on the island of Atlantis, but on the island of Australia at Stitchtite Hill in Tasmania. It is sometimes called Tasmanite, but this is actually a different stone from an entirely different mine and apparently of inferior quality. Atlantisite also contains Chromite and Magnetite.
Atlantisite Meaning - Healing
Atlantisite is a beautiful stone that is a combination of Green Serpentine with inclusions of purple or pink Stitchite. Atlantisite has its own special energies, but also has a synergistic energy that includes the healing energy of Serpentine and Stitchite.
An excellent crystal for the Heart Chakra, as well as the Crown Chakra, Atlantisite imparts feelings of security and inner peace. It lends a calm, peaceful atmosphere to any area where it is placed and promotes a relaxed attitude. Additional meanings of Atlantisite include the following:
- protects you from negative energies
- raises Kundalini energy
- helps you to understand the concept and energies of love
- helps you be gentle and forgiving with yourself, as well as others
- makes you more aware of your emotions
- helps you to establish boundaries
- helps you to think before you speak
- helps you to solve conflicts and disputes in a peaceful manner
- balances mood wings
- excellent for meditation
- helps you to break away from the results of poor choices and old patterns of behaviour that no longer work for you
- gives you a more positive approach
- can also gently encourage children to modify inappropriate behaviour
- helps you to access ancient wisdom and information about past lives
- heals heart and lungs, complaints of the stomach or kidneys
- relaxes cramps and is helpful with period pains
- promotes elasticity and regeneration of the skin
- is also said to help with blood disorders, hypoglycemia and diabetes
Information about the Healing Meaning of Stones