Information about the healing meanings of Black Tourmaline is included with purchase, as well as a brochure about the metaphysical healing meaning of stones & how to use them.
Black Tourmaline is also known as Schorl. Although there are many other colors of Tourmaline, Schorl is exclusively black & never transparent or translucent. Black Tourmaline is the most common form of Tourmaline. It is one of the most aesthetic black minerals and is highly lustrous & beautiful, in addition to its amazing metaphysical properties, especially those of repelling negative energy.
Black Tourmaline Stone Meaning
Black Tourmaline protects you against cell phones, electromagnetic smog, radiation, psychic attack, ill-wishing & negative energies of all kinds. Other Black Tourmaline healing meanings include:
- balances & energizes your Root Chakra
- grounds energy & increases your physical vitality
- alleviates tension & stress
- clears negative thoughts
- promotes a laid-back attitude & objective neutrality with clear, rational thought processes
- encourages a positive attitude no matter the circumstances
- stimulates unselfishness & service to others
- helps you to be creative as well as practical
- defends against debilitating disease
- strengthens your immune system
- treats dyslexia & arthritis
- provides pain relief
Tourmaline Stone Meaning
Black Tourmaline also has Meanings of all types of Tourmaline.
Information about the Metaphysical Meaning of Stones