Information about the healing meanings of Buddstone is included with purchase, as well as a brochure about the metaphysical healing meanings of stones & how to use them.
Buddstone is the trade name for a mottled green stone that is part of the Verdite family. Buddstone is sometimes called “South African Jade” as it is only found in the southern part of the continent of Africa.
Buddstone Meaning of Healing
The beautiful green color of Buddstone resonates with your Chakra. Additional metaphysical meanings include:
- activates your lower Chakras
- stimulates the rise of your Kundalini energy
- teaches you wisdom from ancient spirits & other ancestors
- stimulates & heals your Heart Chakra
- extremely calming for your nerves & senses
- boosts your self-assuredness, self-reliance & sense of self-sufficiency
- helps you to be more loving &d gracious with others
- supports you in realizing your potential & staying devoted to your life purpose
- gives you the strength to stay loyal to the things that are most important to you
- encourages you to be self-sufficient
- provides you with a feeling of well-being in the face of problems or adversity
- fosters peace, both internally as well as within the materialistic world
- helps you to be patient, especially when caring for children or the elderly
- releases suppressed emotions through dreams (place it under your pillow)
- improves dream recall and helps you with dream solving
- inspires you to dance between heaven & earth!
- relieves migraines, headaches & menstrual pain
- eases symptoms of diabetes, hypoglycemia and vertigo
- helpful for those suffering from Alzheimer's or senile dementia
Jade Meaning of Healing
Buddstone also has the metaphysical meanings that are applicable to all types of Jade ... read about the Metaphysical Meaning of Jade.
Information about the Meaning of Healing Stones