Information about the healing meanings of Chalcopyrite is included with purchase, as well as a pamphlet about the metaphysical meaning of healing stones & how to use them.
A primary source of copper, Chalcopyrite’s name comes from the Greek words “chalkos” & “pyrites” which mean “copper” & “striking fire” respectively. It is one of two minerals, the other being iron pyrite which is much harder, that are commonly known as “fool’s gold”.
Chalcopyrite is naturally a striking, bright yellow, metallic mineral. Although some is naturally iridescent, wild colors such as strong blues & purples are usually formed by an acid wash treatment. In this case, it is often called Peacock Ore & is sometimes mistaken for Bornite.
Chalcopyrite Meaning of Healing
Chalcopyrite is a mystical & protective stone that connects you with the higher realms. It has a positive vibration that can increase happiness, joy & belief in yourself, and like most gold stones, is a stone of abundance.
Other healing meanings of Chalcopyrite include:
- strengthens your intuition & perceptions
- helps you to trust what you see psychically
- enhances your sense of inner knowing
- good for many kinds of protection including illness
- helps move your chi, your life force, & breaks up energy blockages
- good for Tai Chi, acupressure & acupuncture
- excellent stone for meditation
- has a strong resonance with your higher Chakras, especially your Third Eye Chakra
- has a powerful connection to the higher spiritual & mystical realms
- can be used in crystal healing to align the body’s cellular structure
- eliminates toxins
- helps with lung disorders
- heals and protects you from highly infectious diseases, fevers & inflammation
Information about the Metaphysical Meaning of Stones