Information about the healing meanings of Cobaltoan Calcite is included with purchase, as well as a pamphlet about the metaphysical healing meanings of crystals & how to use them.
Cobaltoan Calcite is one of the most widely collected forms of Calcite. It is frequently used for display purposes because of its distinctive, bright, pink-magenta colors.
Calcite itself is the most abundant carbonate mineral on earth. Its name comes from the German word “calcit” & “calcis” in Latin with the suffix “ite” which is used to name minerals. The term “cobaltoan” indicates the present of the element Cobalt which is a powerful chromophoric (color causing) agent.
Cobaltoan Calcite Meaning of Healing
Cobaltoan Calcite is a crystal of love & joy. Its other healing meanings include the following:
- activates, heals & expands your Heart Chakra
- opens you up to all the forms of love – from attracting it to both loving yourself & others
- helps you to learn & know the meaning of true compassion
- heals inner child issues
- helps you to release buried emotions
- connects you with the angelic realm
- deepens meditation
- calms & balances your emotions
- lifts your spirits
- helps you to feel energetic, happy & playful
- relieves anxiety & stress
- dispels melancholy & depression
- lightens the atmosphere & encourages positivity
- encourages harmony, especially in groups or people working together
- dispels negative energy in your auric field
- overcomes nightmares & helps you to sleep better
Cobaltoan Calcite also has the healing meanings of any form of Calcite - read about the Meanings of Calcite.
Information about the Meaning of Healing Stones