Information about the meanings of Common Opal is included with purchase, as well as information about the metaphysical meaning of stones and how to use them.
Common opal, also known as Potch, is an inexpensive variety of Opal that doesn’t exhibit the flash and luminescence of precious Opal. However, Common Opal occurs in a variety of beautiful colors that includes a range of wonderful pastel shades.
It is often found associated with volcanic activity - especially ashfalls, as is fire opal. It is also found in sedimentary rocks in an arid climate.
Common Opal Meaning
Common Opal has a fine vibration that enhances and stimulates your psychic abilities, originality and dynamic creativity. Other metaphysical meanings include the following:
- helps you express your true self
- having an absorbent and reflective energy, helps you pick up thoughts and feelings, amplifies them and returns the to source instead of impacting on your own energy
- very protective energy that helps you be unnoticeable or invisible, especially in dangerous situations
- brings personal traits and characteristics to the surface that need to be transformed
- helps you understand your full potential and feel worthy
- helps you feel happy and spontaneous
- associated with love and passion
- intensifies emotional states
- releases inhibitions
- helps you deal with emotions, both past and present
- strengthens your will to live