Information about the healing meanings of Danburite is included with purchase, as well as a pamphlet about the metaphysical meaning of healing stones & how to use them.
Danburite is named after the city of Danbury, Connecticut, where it was first discovered & described by Charles Upham Shephard (1804-1866), an eminent mineralogist from America. The original deposit is now buried beneath the city & never did yield any gem quality crystals. Danburite has since been found and mined in Madagascar, Mexico, Myanmar, Russia, Bolivia, Tanzania, Japan & China.
Danburite Meaning of Healing
Danburite has a high & pure vibration. A very spiritually uplifting stone with a loving energy, it helps you to connect with the angelic realms & access inner guidance.
Other healing meanings of Danburite include the following:
- powerful Heart Chakra stone
- opens your Crown & Third Eye Chakras, linking them with your Heart Chakra so that both your mind & higher consciousness have a heart based perspective
- excellent for enlightenment & spiritual growth
- helps you to connect & communicate with your angels & spirit guides and access their teaching
- helps you to accept others, as well as yourself
- eases emotional pain
- instills serenity, patience & peace of mind
- eases stress
- helps you remain calm in difficult situations
- good stone for those who “think too much” as it helps them to connect with their heart & emotions
- helps with facilitating change & transition and leaving the past behind
- helps to heal old wounds & clear past Karma
- clears your aura
- promotes lucid dreaming
Information about the Meaning of Healing Stones