Information about the metaphysical meanings of Fairy Stone include with purchase, as well as a brochure about the metaphysical healing meaning of stones & how to use them.
Buy Fairy Stones
Fairy stones are concretions of sand, clay & calcite “cement” (Calcium Carbonate) & are found only in northern Quebec, Canada. They are often confused with Staurolite which is also called Fairy Stone. However, Staurolite has distinct crosses whereas Fairy Stones form in smooth, flattened discs with one or more discs “growing” together. They're originally left in quaternary deposits in the lakes and rivers made by receding glaciers & wash up on the beaches of only a very few rivers & lakes. The front of a Fairy Stone is often smooth & regular while the back can be rough with irregular markings which resemble ancient hieroglyphs caused by fossil micro-organisms. One of the main rivers they're found is the Harricana River off of James Bay which means “River of the Biscuits” in Algonquin because the strange pebbles resembled hard biscuits, a staple of their diet.
Fairy Stones Meaning
According to Native American Algonquin legend, Fairy Stones bring health & prosperity, protection against evil spirits and good luck to hunters & fishermen. Lovers would give them to their loved ones & the biggest specimens would often occupy a place of honour in their homes. Fairy Stone concretions have a lot of nature spirit energy & are an excellent grounding stone. Other meanings of Fairy Stones are:
- said to be “little helpers” that adopt people rather than the other way around and they make excellent “worry stones”.
- a practical stone that gives sensible & logical answers to seekers that benefit daily life
- helps you to get things done in the most practical way possible
- embody nurturing energy for the Earth & those upon it
- provides a safe & nurturing energy in which to work both spiritually & practically
- useful for grounded & practical channelling
- excellent for reflective meditation
- protect you against bad & evil spirits & psychic attack
- a positive stone that balances & calms your mind & emotions
- helps you to be positive in difficult situations
- calms or dispels anger & other negative feelings
- excellent for trauma & fight or flight syndromes & teaches you how to respond positively instead
- helps to break down defensive walls you have built around old hurts & release this old pain
- related primarily to your Root & Crown Chakras
- useful for the pain of arthritis, dissolving calcifications & overall health
- lessens inflammations & reduces fevers
- helps in the recovery from radiation or chemotherapy
Information about the Metaphysical Meaning of Stones