How to Make Your Own Rose Water
1 cup fresh or dried rose petals
4 cups water
Simmer in a pot for approximately 30 minutes. Strain with a fine mesh strainer and store in a glass jar.
Uses for Rose Water
There are endless uses for rose water.
- flavoring in cooking
- skin care - its hydrating, balancing, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory & helps to soften fine lines and wrinkles
- face toner - apply with a cotton ball after cleansing your face or misting directly onto your skin. The roses have mild astringent properties, so it helps tighten your pores & tone your complexion. It’s anti-inflammatory properties reduce redness & help acne.
- room spritzer to freshen the air - you can add a few drops of essential oilts for additional aromatherapy benefits
- spray it on your pillow and bedroom for a peaceful night's sleep
- add it to your bath water
- heals cuts, scars & burns
- soothes skin irritation
- enhances mood
- relieves headaches
and much much more ...