Information about Kambaba Jasper meanings of healing is included with purchase, as well as a pamphlet about the metaphysical meaning of healing stones & how to use them.
Kambaba Jasper is a rare, exotic looking Jasper from Madagascar & South Africa. Spelling variations include Cumbamba, Kabamba, Kambamba, Bambamba & Cumbamba. It is also known as Crocodile Jasper because it resembles the skin of a crocodile. Kambaba Jasper is sometimes referred to as Green Stromatolite Jasper because it is interlaced with these tiny fossils that date back more than three billion years.
Kambaba Jasper usually has a green background with dark spots that may have a green center. It is often confused with Nebula Stone.
Kambaba Jasper Meaning - Healing
Kambaba Jasper has an energy of peace, tranquility & happiness that resonates with your Heart Chakra. Other healing meanings include:
- soothes your nerves & alleviates stress
- improves your state of mind & sense of well-being
- imparts balance & relaxation
- protective and grounding
- restores balance to the body & spirit
- helps you to focus & is excellent for meditation
- encourages deep circular breathing
- conducive to deep, peaceful sleep & banishes nightmares
- balances your Heart Chakra
- helps to release negative thoughts & feelings
- helps you to deal with emotional despair & issues that must be resolved
- helps you to be humble, patient & compassionate
- helps you to love yourself & others more deeply &e open to receiving love in return
- excellent grounding stone
- highly protective
- encourages & attracts happiness, prosperity & abundance into your life
- supports healing after an illness
- cleanses the body of toxins
- supports the digestive system
- helps with stabilizing your diet & assimilating vitamins & minerals
- boosts the immune system, cellular growth & DNA
- helps with skin, teeth, hair & nails
Kambaba Jasper also has the healing meanings that are inherent to any type of Jasper. Read about the Meanings of Jasper.
Information about the Metaphysical Meaning of Stones