Information about Okenite metaphysical meanings is included with purchase, as well as a pamphlet about the metaphysical healing meaning of stones & how to use them.
Okenite is an uncommon mineral of the Zeolite family. It grows within basalt geodes in small round clusters of straight, radiating & fibrous crystals that resemble white cotton. Extremely fragile, Okenite should be handled with the utmost care - even stroking it gently can mat, bend or break its delicate fibers.
Okenite was first discovered at Disko Island in Greenland in 1828 & was named for the German naturalist, Lorenz Oken. Since that time, it has also been found in India, Azerbaijan, Aranga, New Zealand, Chile, Ireland & Bordo Island in the US VIrgin Islands.
The Metaphysical Meaning of Okenite
Just like its appearance, Okenite has a furry, soft & loving energy that instills feelings of comfort & belonging. Simply having a piece nearby is calming & brings peace of mind. One of the New Age stones, Okenite links you to your Higher Self & helps you in your spiritual journey on this earthly plane.
Other metaphysical meanings of Okenite include:
- purifies all of your Chakras & subtle bodies, uniting their energies & stimulating the Crown Chakra in particular
- helps you manifest your desires
- clears obstacles from your path
- gives you the stamina to complete tasks & follow your life path
- helps you come to terms with being in this lifetime & the reasons for the things you experience
- shows you Karmic debts & opportunities that help you to grow
- enables deep Karmic healing on all levels
- helps you to understand how your past influences your present & how your present can create your future
- promotes truth, yet protects you against its harsh reality when needed
- helps you to accept things that others say to or about you with love & allows you to know things ring true or false
- helps you to forgive yourself at a deep level as well as others
- teaches you that everything is part of the cycle of your soul learning lessons & that nothing endures forever
- helps you to change your way(s) of thinking if needed & lessens denial
- releases old patterns of thinking & behaviour that no longer serve you
- helps you to have better & more appropriate beliefs
- encourages you to step aside from situations when you have done all you can
- helps you to stay calm & not react when in situations that aren’t harmonious
- facilitates psychic visioning & channeling
- stimulates the flow of blood & milk in nursing mothers
- stimulates circulation in the upper body
- purifying stone that helps to heal blood diseases & problems as well as stomach disorders
- lowers fevers
- relieves nervous disorders
Information about the Metaphysical Meaning of Stones