Information about the meanings of Polychrome Jasper is included with purchase, as well as information about the metaphysical energy of stones and how to use them.
Polychrome Desert Jasper is one of the rarest types of Jasper and was only discovered in 2006 in a small deposit in the deserts of Madagascar. Also called Desert Jasper or Royal Savannah Jasper, it was named for its beautiful and bright, vibrant earthy colors. Polychrome Jasper quite often has circular, eye-shaped or figurative patterns.
Polychrome Jasper Meaning
Polychrome Jasper resonates with the energy of the earth and fire. Its vibrant earth energy increases your physical energy and vitality and its fire energy your passion.
It is a stone of contentment, cheerfulness and happiness and the gentle energy of Polychrome Jasper reminds you to find pleasure in even the simplest, smallest things.
Other meanings include:
- grounding, stabilizing, balancing, and centering
- deepens your connection with nature and significant others in your life
- helps you feel happy, secure, and optimistic
- stimulates your creativity and passion
- encourages you to believe in yourself
- gives you the strength and determination to act upon your ideas and follow your dreams
- helps you to appreciate the gifts in your life and have a happy, optimistic outlook
- enhances your physical and spiritual life
- helps you find ways to improve parts of your life or aspects of yourself when needed
- opens you to possible new paths in your life
- helps you discover new methods and attitudes to get what you most desire
- inspires you to achieve major accomplishments
- helps you overcome challenges and setbacks
- relieves stress and anxiety
- leads you to new relationships that will bring out the best in you, including romantic ones
- renews and rejuvenates old, tired relationships
- powerful tool for interpreting your dreams
- Increases your physical vitality and strength
- balances and energizes your lower Chakras
Polychrome Jasper is just one of the many kinds of Jasper. All colors of Jasper help to balance your body’s vibration. Jasper is slow to work, but it’s a basic helpful stone that everyone should have on hand. Continue reading about the Meanings of Jasper.
Information about the Metaphysical Meaning of Stones