Information about the metaphysical meanings of Purple Muzquiz Fluorite is included with purchase, as well as a brochure about the metaphysical meanings of stones & how to use their energy for healing.
Fluorite from Melchor Muzquiz, Mexico, is well known around the world for its beauty & top notch quality.
Muzquiz Fluorite is mostly cubic & often has many short &/or long protrusions that resemble a city scape of buildings. The colour ranges from pale violet to purple to dark blackish-purple; the darker the colour, the higher the content of petroleum-rich inclusions. Colour zoning is often strong; usually with the darkest zones near the surface of the Fluorite crystals.
Purple Muzquiz Fluorite Meanings
The very deep purple colour of this beautiful crystal seems to match the intense feeling & energy of Muzquiz Fluorite. Purple Fluorite is a wonderful crystal for stimulating & healing your Third Eye Brow Chakra. The most serene & peaceful of all the Fluorites, Purple Fluorite has the following additional meanings:
- excellent for focused meditation, helping you to connect with Spirit
- purifies your thoughts
- enhances your devotions
- neutralizes negative energy
- relieves stress, spiritual discomfort & energy blockages
- enhances your intuition & psychic abilities
- helps you to think clearly, focus & concentrate & make good decisions
- boosts your self-confidence & helps you to feel positive
- a highly protective crystal, especially on a psychic level
- protects you against evil spirits & bad dreams
Purple Muzquiz Fluorite also has the meanings that are characteristic of any kind of Fluorite.
Fluorite Metaphysical Meanings
Fluorite is an amazing creation of Nature with a perfectly ordered internal structure that resonates like no other crystal. It has a calm stable energy that brings scattered & conflicting energies into harmony & order to confusion. Fluorite supports both thought & spirituality and brings balance to all aspects of your life. Continue reading about the Meanings of Fluorite.
Information about the Metaphysical Meaning of Stones