Information about what Snowflake Obsidian can be used for is included with purchase, as well as a pamphlet about the metaphysical healing uses of stones & how to use their energy.
What is Snowflake Obsidian?
Snowflake Obsidian is a beautiful form of Obsidian which is a natural volcanic glass when lava cools rapidly. Small, white, radially clustered crystals of the mineral Cristobalite gives Snowflake Obsidian its lovely white "snowflake" crystal patterns.
What is Snowflake Obsidian Used For?
Snowflake Obsidian is a stone of purity that balances your body, mind & spirit. Its other uses for healing include:
- placed on your Sacral Chakra, Snowflake Obsidian calms & soothes, putting you in the right frame of mind to be receptive before bringing to your attention ingrained patterns of behaviour that it can help you release
- teaches you to value your mistakes as well as your successes
- helps you to recognize & release wrong thinking & stressful mental patterns
- promotes dispassion & inner centering
- treats veins & the skeleton
- improves circulation
Snowflake Obsidian Stones also have the healing uses that are inherent to any type of Obsidian.
What is Obsidian Used For?
The healing vibration of Obsidian works extremely fast & with great power. It has truth-enhancing, reflective qualities that heals destructive, dis-empowering conditions. Continue reading about Obsidian Uses for Healing.
Information about How to Use Stones