Information about the healing meanings of Tektite stones is included with purchase, as well as a brochure about the metaphysical meaning of stones & how to use their energy for healing.
Tektite stones are natural gravel-size bodies of glass that are formed when asteroids hit the Earth. Their name comes from the Greek “τηκτός” for “tēktós” meaning "molten”. Generally quite small, they tend to range in size from millimeters to centimeters. The rocks of which they were made melt & vaporize in their travel out to near space where it cools & falls back to earth. On its way "home", the molten material is still plastic & is shaped by the atmosphere into different forms that somewhat resemble plastic. Other types of tektites are formed near the impact site, don’t travel as far and form in “pools”. This tektite glass is layered & much more bubblier than that which falls from the sky.
Tektite Meaning of Healing
The extraterrestrial energy of Tektite is immediately noticeable to those sensitive to the energies of crystals. Tektite is believed to enhance communication with other worlds & dimensions and is regarded as a stone of luck in many cultures.
In addition, Tektite stones have the following healing meanings:
- encourages spiritual growth
- helps you to absorb & retain higher knowledge
- forms a link between creative energy & matter, helping you manifest your dreams
- raises your vibration and strengthens your aura
- helps you release undesirable experiences while still remembering the lessons you learned
- helps you concentrate on things that are conducive to your spiritual growth
- excellent for meditation as it brings deep insights into current issues in your life
- activates & enhances your psychic abilities
- helps you to discern between truths & falsehoods
- helps with lucid dreaming & astral travel
- balances the energy flow of your Chakras
- helpful for telepathy & clairvoyance when placed on your Third Eye Chakra
- strengthens the bio-magnetic sheath around your body
- enhances & accelerates healing from illnesses or injuries
- reduces fevers, helps the capillaries & blood circulation
- prevents the transmission of diseases
Information about the Meaning of Healing Stones