Information about Zeolite healing properties is included with purchase, as well as a pamphlet about the metaphysical healing properties of stones & how to use their energy.
Zeolites are a family of over 50 different related minerals. They form where volcanic rocks & ash layers react with alkaline groundwater, such as shallow marine basins, and take thousands to millions of years to form. Natural Zeolites & rarely pure & usually contain a combination of minerals & quartz on a matrix.
Axel Fredrik Cronstedt, a mineralogist from Sweden, named “Zeolites” in 1756 after 2 Greek words – ζέω (zéō) meaning "to boil" and λίθος (líthos) meaning "stone". He discovered that when Stilbite was rapidly heated, it produced large amounts of steam from water that had been previously absorbed by the mineral.
Zeolites are microporous alumino-silicates & are “molecular sieves”. Made of a special crystalline structure that is porous yet remains rigid in the presence of water, Zeolites have many uses including ion exchange, filtering, odor removal, chemical sieve & gas absorption. Commercially, they’re used in water softeners, the production of medical grade oxygen, other gases & even laundry detergents.
From a collector’s perspective, Zeolites are some of the most beautiful mineral specimens there are.
Zeolites include the following minerals:
- Analcime family – Analcime, Pollucite, Wairakite
- Chabazite family – Chabazite, Willhendersonite
- Gismondine family – Amicite, Garronite, Gismondine, Gobbinsite
- Harmotome family – Harmotome, Phillipsite, Wellsite
- Heulandite family – Clinoptilolite, Heulandite
- Natrolite family – Mesolite, Natrolite, Scolecite
- Stilbite family – Barrerite, Stilbite, Stellerite
Zeolite Healing Properties
Zeolites are believed to have powerful detoxification properties & are extraordinarily helpful for absorbing & removing toxins, whether in a person or the environment
An excellent healing stone, Zeolites have the following additional properties:
- releases toxins including drugs & alcohol
- supports you in addiction withdrawal
- creates a protective field around your Crown Chakra
- enhances & quickens healing
- an excellent stone to use in Reiki healing
- removes negative energy
- brings in happiness in its place
- believed to be helpful for goiters, addictions, detoxification & bloating
In addition, each individual Zeolite has the healing properties inherent to the mineral(s) it is composed of.
Information about the Healing Properties of Stones