Information about the healing meanings of Fire Agate is included with purchase, as well as a pamphlet about the metaphysical healing meaning of stones & how to use them.
Fire Agate is a rare variety of layered chalcedony quartz which exhibits a fiery iridescent effect. It is a natural gemstone discovered so far only in certain areas of central and northern Mexico & the southwestern United States (New Mexico, Arizona and California).
Approximately 24-36 million years ago, these areas were subject to massive volcanic activity. The fire agates were formed during this period of volcanism when hot water, saturated with silica & iron oxide, repeatedly filled cracks and bubbles in the surrounding rock.
Fire Agate has a translucent deep reddish-brown base, with flashes of orange, red, green & gold that appear as living flames within the gem. Known as the Schiller effect, its iridescent colors are caused by light interference on thin alternating layers of silica & iron oxide or limonite crystals within the Chalcedony.
Fire Agate Meaning of Healing
Fire Agate has a deep connection to the earth. Its vibration is calming, bringing feelings of security & safety. Other healing meanings of Fire Agate include:
- strong grounding powers
- supports you during difficult times
- strong protective function, especially against ill-wishing
- builds a protective sheath around your body
- returns harm back to its source so that the source understands the harm it is doing
- linked to the fire element
- aids sexual endeavours
- fires up your Root Chakra
- stimulates vitality on all levels
- energizes your aura
- dispels fear & instills deep security
- encourages introspection, bringing up inner problems for resolution
- helps to eliminate cravings and destructive desires
- can be useful in treating addictions
- aids relaxation so that your body “mellows out”
- enhances meditation
- instills spiritual fortitude
- aids the evolution of consciousness
- heals the stomach, nervous & endocrine systems & circulatory disorders
- aids the eyes, strengthening night vision
- clears vision at the inner, intuitive levels as well as the outer, physical ones
- clears etheric blockages
Fire Agate also has the healing meanings that are inherent to any form of Agate.
Agate Meaning of Healing
Agate itself is a very grounding, centering & stabilizing stone that t tends to work slowly & gently. Continue reading about Agate Healing Meanings.
Information about the Healing Meaning of Stones