Agate is a form of Chalcedony Quartz and is very stabilizing – Info about its properties and how to use included with purchase – Free shipping over
Information about the metaphysical healing properties of Agate is included with purchase, as well as a pamphlet about the healing properties of stones and how to use them.
Agate is a form of Chalcedony Quartz. It is slowly formed over time as water fills a cavity in a host rock which is mostly eruptive rocks or ancient lavas. Agate forms when gas bubbles trapped in the solidifying lava become filled with alkali and silica-bearing waters which coagulate into a gel. The alkali attacks the iron in the surrounding lava and bands of the resulting iron hydroxide are created in the gel. As the gel loses water and crystallizes, the beautiful bands are left intact.
Agate is a very grounding, centering and stabilizing stone which balances your emotions, intellect and physical self. It tends to work slowly and gently. Other metaphysical properties of Agate include:
- harmonizes yin and yang, the positive and negative forces that hold the Universe in place
- soothing and calming
- brings great strength, albeit slowly, so that it can bring hidden information to light
- gently helps you to accept yourself
- builds your self-confidence
- helps with self-analysis and understanding of hidden circumstances that interfere with your well-being and cause dis-ease
- improves concentration, perception and analytical abilities – leading to practical solutions
- encourages speaking your own truth
- stimulates memories
- overcomes negativity and bitterness, heals inner anger, and fosters love and courage to start again
- useful for any sort of emotional trauma as agate creates a sense of safety and security by dissolving inner tension
- raises your consciousness, linking you into the collective consciousness and awareness of the oneness of life
- encourages quiet contemplation of life experiences, leading to spiritual growth and inner stability
- stabilizes the aura, eliminates and transforms negative energies
- powerful cleansing effect at both physical and emotional levels
- placed on the heart, Agate can heal emotional dis-ease that prevents acceptance of love
- placed on the abdomen, Agate stimulates digestion and relieves stomach ailments
There are many kinds of Agate and each one has additional properties.
Information about the Metaphysical Properties of Stones