Information about the meanings of Red Agate is included with purchase, as well as information about the metaphysical meaning of stones and how to use them.
Red Agate Meaning
Red Agate is often mistaken for Red Jasper; however, it is a form of Chalcedony whereby it is translucent so light can enter the stone and create beautiful reflections and shadows. A stone of strength, Red Agate is sometimes called “The Warrior’s Stone” and was used on armour breastplates to give strength in battle.
Other meanings include:
- enhances creativity
- strengthens the intellect
- beneficial for students and artists
- balances yin/yang energy
- known as a good luck stone
- increases energy and vitality
- helps you focus, think logically and make good decisions
- induces self-acceptance and self-confidence
- grounding and calming
- its protective energy is excellent for children
Red Agate also has the metaphysical meanings of Agate in general. Agate is a very grounding, centering and stabilizing stone which balances your emotions, intellect, and physical self. It tends to work slowly and gently … read more about Agate Meanings.