Information about the metaphysical healing meanings of Red Agate is included with purchase, as well as information about the meaning of healing stones & how to use them.
Where to Buy Red Agate Stones
Red Agate Meaning of Healing
Red Agate is often mistaken for Red Jasper; however, it is a form of Chalcedony whereby it is translucent so light can enter the stone and create beautiful reflections and shadows. A stone of strength, Red Agate is sometimes called “The Warrior’s Stone” and was used on armour breastplates to give strength in battle.
Other healing meanings of Red Agate include the following:
- enhances creativity
- strengthens the intellect
- beneficial for students & artists
- balances yin/yang energy
- known as a good luck stone
- increases energy and vitality
- helps you focus, think logically and make good decisions
- induces self-acceptance and self-confidence
- grounding & calming
- its protective energy is excellent for children
- beneficial for digestive system
- relieves fevers if you place it on your forehead
Agate Meaning of Healing
Red Agate also has the healing meanings of Agate in general. Agate is a very grounding, centering and stabilizing stone which balances your emotions, intellect and physical self. It tends to work slowly and gently … read more about Agate Meanings.